Profiloplasty is a term that was used for combined cosmetic surgery techniques and aimed at harmonising the whole profile of the face (nose, cheekbones and chin). Nowadays thanks to new none or minimally invasive techniques it does not require general anaesthesia anymore
The goal is aimed at the right proportion of four keys areas of the face: forehead-eyes, nose and cheeks, mouth-chin. This procedure will ensure your forehead-eyes, nose-cheeks and mouth-chin are all in proportion
Many people dream of having the perfect facial structure. The dreamy high cheekbones, the proportional nose and the correct size chin. However, most people do not have the perfect proportional face. This where a Profiloplasty will help you! This procedure may combine different treatments to give you the ideal outcome.
What is involved?
As this is such a broad procedure there are many different procedures that can be performed in combination to achieve the perfect face. This includes:
- Rhinoplasty: which is a way to change the size and shape of your nose. In most cases, a large nose bridge hump is hidden with dermal filler injection or fat graft to make it straight. The same dermal filler can help also the projection and raise the tip of the nose.
- Botilunum toxin can also be injected to stop the nostrils from flaring.
- Chin dermal filler or fat graft: this implant enlarges the size and profile of your chin to even out the profile of your face.
- Cheek dermal fillers of fat graft: cheek augmentation helps those who have lost volume in their face and helps to reshape contours as well as eliminating naso-labial folds.
- Brow lift: lifting your brows can not only help to reduce the size of your forehead but can even out the distance between your hairline, eyes, nose and chin.
- Jaw line and neck can be re defined with threads
- Skin can be improved with plasma growth factors and/or stem cells issued from the patient